Popular Tags: [View All]
Ubergeek
United States
Washougal
Washington
flag msg tools
Be Happy in your Game!
badge
I spent 100 Geek Gold and all I got was this lousy overtext message!
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.miniaturemarket.com/asmecli01.html

FWIW, it now shows 15 in stock at the sale price of $80. Throw in another $20 on something and get the free shipping.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Captain Yellowbeard
United States
Winston-Salem
NC
flag msg tools
You're either born a pirate or not! It's in the blood...
mbmbmbmbmb
The website is not explicit within the description but because these are listed in the clearance section I'd be wary of ding and dent copies.

This is typically how Miniature Market moves damaged or obsolete inventory. Eclipse certainly is not in the latter category

I'd recommend calling them just to be certain.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Howell
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CapnYB wrote:
The website is not explicit within the description but because these are listed in the clearance section I'd be wary of ding and dent copies.

This is typically how Miniature Market moves damaged or obsolete inventory. Eclipse certainly is not in the latter category

I'd recommend calling them just to be certain.

Do they actually sell their dent & ding online? I know they do it there in the store. I wasn't aware of them doing that online...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cotter
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
From talking with there employees... my understanding is that ding and dent games are sold only in there retail store here in St. Louis (although not all games there are damaged). Fwiw, I saw a ding and dent Eclipse which was listed at $50 the last time I was there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terence Lee
United States
Arcadia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
last time they had a dent and ding sale, they said in store only. I've bought new games in their clearance section before and had no problems.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miniature Market
United States
Saint Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
Miniature Market - Online Gaming Superstore - Miniaturemarket.com
badge
Miniature Market - Online Gaming Superstore - Miniaturemarket.com
mbmbmb
Just to clarify we do not sell any dent or ding games through our website. They are sold only through our retail store. If you see a game on clearance on our site it is NOT a damaged copy (we probably just have too many).

Steve @ Miniature Market
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Howell
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tlee33 wrote:
last time they had a dent and ding sale, they said in store only. I've bought new games in their clearance section before and had no problems.

I've also bought some of the ding and dent games there as well. It's been great so far. I've gotten some huge discounts for the games that just have a little cosmetic box damage. No complaints here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Croxall
United States
Provo
Utah
flag msg tools
www.profhacker.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not bad. Pre-order 7 Wonders: Cities and you're in for free shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Racer
United States
Urbandale
Iowa
flag msg tools
Specialized Extracurricular Execution Squad
badge
We are living our lives... Abound with so much information... Come on, let go of the remote,
mbmbmbmbmb
Parkaboy wrote:
But then you'll delay your Eclipse order as I don't believe they ship until its all in stock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Croxall
United States
Provo
Utah
flag msg tools
www.profhacker.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
eracer68 wrote:
Parkaboy wrote:
But then you'll delay your Eclipse order as I don't believe they ship until its all in stock.

True. But my order of Eclipse has already been delayed all these months by not buying it, right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Homan
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I picked up a very slightly ding-n-dent copy of Eclipse at MM last week for $50! Lovin' it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.