Subject: A few easy questions? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike
Canada
Gatineau
Quebec
flag msg tools
1. Do we take our Order cards before or after the initial deployment?

2. If I move one of my guys, and my opponent responds with an order card... Can I respond with a standard action card? Essentially I want to know if I can use a standard card in response to an immediate card, with the understanding that I am on my turn and during the activation of said creature.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Scheidler
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
Gigamic
mbmbmbmbmb
Mike1977 wrote:
2. If I move one of my guys, and my opponent responds with an order card... Can I respond with a standard action card? Essentially I want to know if I can use a standard card in response to an immediate card, with the understanding that I am on my turn and during the activation of said creature.

You can't respond to an immediate with a standard. Why they would play an immediate in response to you *moving* is beyond me. Immediates are primarily reactions to negative events on a creature, and playing an immediate taps that creature.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.