montag 66
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Had a situation tonight that miffed my wife. We were closing in on the end of the first half. I had 4 cards left in hand and no cards in the offensive draw pile. I successfully kicked a field goal, burned a card from my hand and turned over the remaining 3 cards to my wife. She felt that it was unfair that I knew what cards she had in hand. How should this be handled?

On a separate note, she's now requested this game twice! laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank DiLorenzo
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
If she has a timeout left, she can use that to discard them and take three new ones, just use the discards of the offense deck in that case.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Zimmerman
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, I thought you could only use a timeout to get one card from the discard pile or to refresh your hand from the draw pile.

So it is an official ruling that if you have no draw pile you can use your discard to redraw (randomly I am assuming) three new cards?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank DiLorenzo
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Correct! If there is no Offensive draw pile, on a timeout you can opt to discard cards from your hand and draw an equal number randomly from the discard pile.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
montag 66
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks guys . We didn't even consider the timeout. Great game by the way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Peters
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
A house rule our league has, we both have a set of offense and defense cards, when the pile runs out and one of the players runs out then the half is over.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.