Christopher M
United States
Flowood
MS
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Previous Price was $2.99.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/reiner-knizias-modern-art/id4...

Additionally, it was recently updated.

"What's New in Version 1.11
Incorporates interface improvements from Masters Gallery release: better phase name, improved placement of +2, and pop-up indicator for next round's first player. Also resolves iPad3 rules & credits bug."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony W
United States
Long Beach, CA
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Wanted to buy this, but the art & graphic design of the apps by Skotos Tech aren't very appealing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bailey
United States
Warner Robins
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
“I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it.” ― Terry Pratchett
mbmbmbmbmb
iGotGame wrote:
Wanted to buy this, but the art & graphic design of the apps by Skotos Tech aren't very appealing.

I wouldn't let that bother you about this app if you're interested in it. I quite enjoy it and find it easy to play, even on a small iphone screen.

I know a lot of people don't like Masters Gallery , but I like it quite a bit, and this app is a great implementation of it. The AI isn't half bad either.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.