Popular Tags: [View All]
Arthur chang
United States
TUSTIN
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello, I'm wondering what you get for the game -- I didn't see any info in the description here or on the designer's site.

The picture in the gallery looks to include a standard 52-card poker card deck with the pirate art, but the description says it is required but separate so I assume it's not included? so is the gallery pic incorrect?

Also, what do you get in the game... i.e. how many cards? I'm assuming the game has no other components? thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Palmer
United States
Fenton
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just bought a copy of set 1 last week. It comes with a deck of cards for set 1, and the deck of pirate playing cards. The rules are also included, printed on 3 cards. If you buy a set, you'll have everything you need to play the game. All in all, the game comes with over 100 cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur chang
United States
TUSTIN
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great, thanks for the info!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Pace
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
likewise! I will make an update for that

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenrick Fearn
France
Ruffec
Charente
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
my new game arrived today

a biggish box that contains only one deck of cards - no standard playing cards and 5 -1 hp counters that have to be cut out of the paper rule book

pretty poor show given the size of the box - card counters and a set of poker cards which are necessary for the game should have been included ...

it's a bit like buying a board game but the board is an optional extra - shame ...

and very very annoying ...

Ric

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenrick Fearn
France
Ruffec
Charente
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Guys

I have just discovered I have purchased set 2 I was not aware that the base game came with the pirate poker cards but this base game did not arrive in UK unless some one can advise me otherwise - a strange notion to supply set 2 before set 1 !!!

Ric

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.