United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
...but don't tell anyone!
badge
The Secret Bread Empire Über Alles!
mbmbmbmbmb
The encounters "The Man-In-Charge" and "MacReady Cuts Loose" allow the PCs to choose a player to be El Capitan (who may end up being the same player who is already El Capitan).

Each Outpost player (PC), except the current El Capitan, gets a number of votes equal to 1D6 (rolled separately for each player). In addition, each PC, including El Capitan, can discard Auto-Success cards to count as votes.

How is this done exactly? Does each player announce their choice and then all (except El Capitan) roll their dice and cast that number of votes to their choice, which can then be supplemented with Auto-Success cards? Or, do all the non-El Capitan PCs roll their dice and then make their votes, which can then be supplemented with Auto-Success cards (including those played by the current El Capitan)?

Can a PC split their votes? If my 1D6 gives me 6 votes, can I cast 3 for John and 3 for Mary? Can I play Auto-Success cards to give votes to a player (or players) that I did not vote for with my 1D6 votes? If I play a "2 Auto-Successes" card, can I give one vote to one player and the other vote to another?

Can a PC change any of their votes as the discussion and Auto-Success bidding war goes on?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Chaplin
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Ice-choked tower, Mondavia, Nanglangka.
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Each player rolls their dice first, and then each chooses a single candidate for election. You may not split your votes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.