Subject: Question about Light and Dark traits on cards? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Cox
Japan
Tokyo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure if they are traits but, for example, Caprice has a card "Why are you doing this? I'm your sister!" and at the bottom it has a Light section "Caprice gains one Trauma" and a Dark section "Caprice discards all of her dark cards and gains one betrayal". To play this she must enter a location while she has more dark than light cards in her hand and it is a Fight/Nightmare card.

So, if I play this on her, she gets to choose which path/tactic to take, Dark or Light, correct? It has nothing to do with the location of her twilight marker on her detective card?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Kelly
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
michaeldavidcox wrote:
Not sure if they are traits but, for example, Caprice has a card "Why are you doing this? I'm your sister!" and at the bottom it has a Light section "Caprice gains one Trauma" and a Dark section "Caprice discards all of her dark cards and gains one betrayal". To play this she must enter a location while she has more dark than light cards in her hand and it is a Fight/Nightmare card.

So, if I play this on her, she gets to choose which path/tactic to take, Dark or Light, correct? It has nothing to do with the location of her twilight marker on her detective card?

Yes, the target of a "fight" gets to know the results of the light/dark path outcomes before making the choice. It's in the Official FAQ.

TK
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.