Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Frank Otte
Germany
M√ľnster
Nordrhein-Westfalen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it allowed to fire a ballistic missile upon own troops, for example, to exterminate all own troops in an area, to make it impossible for the opponent, to (chain)attack through that area?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
We say yes. (I don't remember if it is covered in the rules/faq)

It's a fairly rare event

See if Pablo or Sphere can weight in... or I dare say the designer himself might have an opinion
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
monkeyhandz wrote:
We say yes.

It does seem like the sort of thing that would happen in the world of Dust.
ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spartaco Albertarelli
Italy
Milano
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Very difficult question, also because there is a difference in the original (italian) rules of the game and the edition printed by FFG.

In the Italian rules the strength of this card (that is the number of dice you roll)depends on the number of production centres the player controls. Any production centre = 1 die. The Italian rules also specify that the missiles must be uses only on enemy land areas, while the english rules (both Epic and Premium) allow the use also againsta sea areas (that means against submarines).

Being the designer of the game, I can say that, in the spirit of the original rules, missiles couldn't be used against your own troops.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Spartaco wrote:
Being the designer of the game, I can say that, in the spirit of the original rules, missiles couldn't be used against your own troops.

Good enough for me, thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.