Popular Tags: [View All]
David Miller
United States
Livonia
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't really like to label games as equivalent to other games but to me this game seems a lot like dead rising video game. It's quirky it has some weird things in it that seem almost impossible. And personally I love dead rising video game.

Would love to see you like blank cards for equipment made for this game so I can make some cool things like golf clubs.

I personally would like to see the game go more in that kind of direction.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
scott Murray
Australia
Ridgewood
West Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aren't blank cards already on the main website?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Miller
United States
Livonia
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow they are awesome. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas King
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gives me much of a Left 4 Dead feel. Picking characters (some of the characters themselves feel like L4D crew), the coop design, the types of zombies (fatty and abom especially seem like direct adaptations of the boomer and tank).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Miller
United States
Rock Hill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm actually going to work on a competitive game using the Zombicide stuff but based on Left4Dead. There are minis based on the L4D specials.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Miller
United States
Livonia
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So regarding the blank cards, what kind of paper should I use and how can I make the match the deck so that I can't tell them apart from the other cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Sly
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
warpi9 wrote:
So regarding the blank cards, what kind of paper should I use and how can I make the match the deck so that I can't tell them apart from the other cards?

That's likely an impossible feat. Most folks who do a lot of homebrew cards, simply sleeve everything-real cards and homemade-and that helps them all feel the same.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Miller
United States
Livonia
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That would work thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.