United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kickstarter Update #14

Kickstarter Update #14 wrote:
Short and Sweet, because we're REALLY busy. Rewards are shipping!

Hey guys,

We're going to make this super short because we're really busy! Boxes came in Thursday as expected, and we've been on a box filling bender since then.

All domestic rewards will ship TODAY (which means, if you're going to GenCon, we hope Tooth & Nail makes it into your carry on)! International rewards will ship on Monday.

A few notes on ALL REWARDS:

All Promo items are located in the actual game box.

If you were a "defender" you'll be receiving 4 sealed packs of sleeves, plus an additional bag of sleeves to cover the remaining cards.

If you were a "collector" your uncut sheet will be shipping separately from the game and sleeves. The uncut sheets should ship out Tuesday.

Ok, back to work!

John & Britt
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Alameda
California
flag msg tools
...do not calle up That which you cannot put downe; either from dead saltes or out of ye Spheres beyond.
badge
Wicked Lich of the West
mbmbmbmbmb
Who needs GenCon with the party box arriving on the West Coast?!? The party will be on right here!!! arrrh devil zombie
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caleb
United States
Seminole
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hoping to get this played on Tuesday night, if my copy arrives by then (it should, as it was sent today Priority Mail). That would be fantastic.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Alameda
California
flag msg tools
...do not calle up That which you cannot put downe; either from dead saltes or out of ye Spheres beyond.
badge
Wicked Lich of the West
mbmbmbmbmb
UPDATE
08/11/2012 15:19:00 Stockbridge, GA 30281
Picked Up for Delivery
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Alameda
California
flag msg tools
badge
Wicked Lich of the West
mbmbmbmbmb
UPDATE
08/12/2012 00:07:00 Atlanta, GA 30320
Processed Through USPS Sort Facility
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ya'itz Yer'moov
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
All That We See Or Seem
badge
Is But A Dream Within A Dream.
mbmbmbmbmb
Lets not forget that the Kickstarter Campaign ended on June 27th 2012, and a month and a half later all 587 backer rewards are shipped out.
Amazing.
Eagerly awaiting the next Kickstarter...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caleb
United States
Seminole
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Genre_Fad wrote:
Lets not forget that the Kickstarter Campaign ended on June 27th 2012, and a month and a half later all 587 backer rewards are shipped out.
Amazing.
Eagerly awaiting the next Kickstarter...

Yeah, this is the way to run things. Definitely interested in supporting this company further on future kickstarter projects.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Alameda
California
flag msg tools
badge
Wicked Lich of the West
mbmbmbmbmb
August 12, 2012 05:37:00 ATLANTA, GA 30320
DEPART USPS SORT FACILITY

You know what this means? Product has left the postal facility and World War Zoo is on its way to every corner of the USA.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
Your cat likes me more
badge
In brightest day / In blackest night / No evil shall escape my sight / Let those who worship evil's might / Beware my power--Green Lantern's light!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thought people might be interested to know that my copy arrived today. So did Farmageddon, funny enough.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caleb
United States
Seminole
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Asmor wrote:
Thought people might be interested to know that my copy arrived today. So did Farmageddon, funny enough.

Mine says 'Sorting/Processing Complete' at my local facility. It doesn't say whether it made it out onto today's truck though. But at worst, it'll arrive tomorrow!

EDIT: status updated (as of 10:40; not sure why it wasn't there when I checked a couple hours ago) to "Out for Delivery" Woot!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Alameda
California
flag msg tools
badge
Wicked Lich of the West
mbmbmbmbmb
The package arrived in Alameda, CA today. Now I am going to open it up...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ya'itz Yer'moov
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
All That We See Or Seem
badge
Is But A Dream Within A Dream.
mbmbmbmbmb
Got it, Sleeved it, Played it, Loved it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.