Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Fighting Formations: Grossdeutschland Motorized Infantry Division» Forums » Rules

Subject: Routing? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
eci esse
Italy
flag msg tools
Yes, I'm new to ff. 2 attempts to scenario 0 and now working out some fictional mini setups in order to understand better the game.
So far so good
...but... Are units retreating in some way? Something like routing in ASL or in CCE.. Or not?
Am I missing something?
Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
It's just a ride...
England
Bury St Edmunds
Suffolk
flag msg tools
badge
mb
No, there is no routing in FF.

If you want your troops to get out of harm's way, you have to tell 'em.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
eci esse
Italy
flag msg tools
Thanks for the super quick reply.
Interesting.. No routing..

Another quick one.. I can give multiple order per turn, even consecutive orders, to the same unit in a turn as long as I have initiative points right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
eciesse wrote:
Thanks for the super quick reply.
Interesting.. No routing..

Another quick one.. I can give multiple order per turn, even consecutive orders, to the same unit in a turn as long as I have initiative points right?

As long as the initiative points are on your side, you give the next order (regardless of who gave the last order). So you might give many orders in a row theoretically. (20.1) And indeed with each order, you can activate whichever of your units you like, assuming you pay the appropriate initiative costs. This cycle continues until all the order cubes are gone, then the turn ends and you do turn bookkeeping (21.12) and start a new turn with new order cubes put out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.