Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Corey Ellis
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Im getting married on June 22, 2013. I have 5 groomsmen....as many of you know the girls take all day to get ready but for some reason the guys have to show up and do something for a few hours to blow time until 6 PM when the ceremony kicks in.

So, since they are giving us a GIANT mahogany executive board table and a 60 inch plasma to hang out with along with a golf course right outside (getting married at a country club) we will probably start the morning off with a nice round of golf and then hang out and play a few games.

Any ideas for wedding themed games that wont look to bad in pictures if the photographer pokes his head in for a snap shot or two during play?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No idea how suitable any of these are, but a quick search produces:

The Wedding Planner Game
Perfect Wedding
Winkle's Wedding
Cyber Wedding
The Wedding Game
The Wedding Game
Ultimate Chibi Defenders: Wedding Edition
World Weddings

Sort the list by average rating and Ultimate Chibi Defenders: Wedding Edition comes top - so get that - it must be good - 'cos BGG says so!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corey Ellis
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yeh I did a search for wedding also and got this lol. I will have to check them out.

I do have 6 people including myself and my grooms men...that means GUARENTEED BSG.

How about other games that might be pretty, fun, and appropriate even if not directly related?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Stewart
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If only there was a bridezilla for King of Tokyo. whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corey Ellis
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Kinosoo wrote:

Such a great comment. This deserves more than a thumbs!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DC
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Carcassonne with Inns & Cathedrals (Looks great, plays 6, French countryside for a honeymoon?)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corey Ellis
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Great idea. We both like Carc. Shes not really a gamer but likes the lighter intro games. I am using a few meeples in our engagement photos...certainly not the focus of the shoot but I plan on incorporating them into a few shots (I have my permission slip for this all filled out an everything jk ) . The shoot is in October so around November when they are done being edited I will come back to the board and post the results!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Stewart
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
chimpadink wrote:
Kinosoo wrote:

Such a great comment. This deserves more than a thumbs!

Thanks, just don't show my wife this. As for games you could also try Seven Wonders or Arkham Horror.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Selkirk
Canada
Truro
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah! 22 June. Congratulations. I suggest the AH 1976 THE RUSSIAN CAMPAIGN. 3 Axis players and 2 Soviet. I mean, hello - 22nd June.
Best of luck and many happy years.
Regards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.