Subject: Decktet drinking/party games? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Noway Jose
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, about to head to a party itching to being my Decktet.

Any suggestions for party games (scalable from 2+) and/or drinking friendly game?

*If you are upset at me asking for a game that works with drinking feel free to PM me your comments as I'd rather reserve this topic to my request please!

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
foksieloy
Croatia
flag msg tools
You need kulen.
badge
How can you have any pudding?
mbmbmbmbmb
Kingpins with each time you remove a delay token, you take a shot?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
P.D. Magnus
United States
Albany
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nate improvised a drinking version of Terrapin and wrote a session report about it: Temptation Terrapin as a drinking game

Turtle Soup works allows with an open-ended number of players. (It's unoriginal, and I don't consider it a very successful design. But if there's been enough drinking, perhaps nobody will notice. whistle)

Second Story is also flexible as to the number of players; not so good with 2, but great with 3+. It's a somewhat brutal press-your-luck game, which is a very drinking-friendly genre. We often play it at the end of the night, when we are tired and frazzled, so I am sure it would be swell after a few drinks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe
United States
Shoreview
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm gonna go ahead and disagree with the designer and say Second Story is fun with 2. What does he know anyway?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emma
United States
Finger Lakes
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This game I outlined, Titles, could easily incorporate a drinking component, like: take a (small) drink each time your card receives a vote. If you are the speaker and everyone or no one votes for your card, take a shot.

The idea here is that the person who is winning is also the drunkest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.