United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Common Man Games is proud to involve our backers in our latest release, Police Precinct.

We are having fun putting the final touches on the city map right now. One of the ways we are involving our backers is to name streets after them (you).

The same goes for the buildings on the map.

We have built our city with you, by you, and for you!

Even one of the characters is modeled after a member of the BGG community (who happens to be a real Police Officer).

We are also taking this opportunity to honor others as well who have played a positive role in some way.

For example, Ole (The designer) had a son on the day we reached our stretch goal on Kickstarter, so...

We named a building after his son. We figure that both the game and the new gamer have the same birthday, and shall be forever connected!

So, if you played a role in the birth of this game, study the board closely, and you just might see where you left your mark!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Great Dalmuti
Germany
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice to see that you make progress with Police Precinct. I hope you will have everything done very soon.
And post a picture of the gameboard as soon as possible, can't wait to see more details.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Click
United States
Bristol
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Nothing to see here
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
nice touch to the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Common Man Games
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Doug, Great to hear from you!

"Speak of the devil" (so to speak)...

You are one of these supporters that I'm talking about (literally)

We decided a long time ago to name a building after you!

Please email me, I want to talk to you more about this...

Use karl@commonman.com

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.