Popular Tags: [View All]
Steven O'Shea
United States
Woodland
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does the Relic of Dawn have its own card? Or is it the Dawnblade?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly Overholser
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm going to assume you're just talking about the unique search token in the first encounter of The Cardinal's Plight; if that's not right, let me know what quest you are looking at.

The Relic is just the unique search token. There's no card associated with it, and the only thing the heroes get from it is opening the locked door in the encounter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven O'Shea
United States
Woodland
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, that's what I was talking about. After reading the quest several times we figured that out. What threw me off was the fact that it is called a relic, and 2nd ED has relic cards that can be won in the quests. So the fact it was called Relic of Dawn made me think I might be missing a relic card.

Thanks for the reply.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve G.
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Sethala wrote:
I'm going to assume you're just talking about the unique search token in the first encounter of The Cardinal's Plight; if that's not right, let me know what quest you are looking at.

The Relic is just the unique search token. There's no card associated with it, and the only thing the heroes get from it is opening the locked door in the encounter.

REALLY? Like the OP, we searched like mad for a "Relic of Dawn" card, and ultimately just decided that the Staff of Light referenced in the boxed text must be it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.