Popular Tags: [View All]
David Holbaek
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello All,

A Quick one.
Just need a little clarification on his ability.

Is his ability understod, so you can have an extra free movement with all you "adventure" characters?
Or is it so, that you can move half your movement, then perform a action and then move up to your total speed?

And a side question.
Has anyone purchased multiply copies of this and the Lolth faction?
I cant decide if its worth purchasing 2 of each copy. Or if I should wait for the 2 new factions.
Anyone tried? What's your experience?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
Your cat likes me more
badge
In brightest day / In blackest night / No evil shall escape my sight / Let those who worship evil's might / Beware my power--Green Lantern's light!
mbmbmbmbmb
His ability allows all your adventurers to move as a standard action; in other words, you can move twice, but if you do you give up an attack/gold collection/etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Outlaw
United Kingdom
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
badge
The Wing Warrior - learn more at www.facebook.com/thelegendriders
mbmbmbmbmb
David DK wrote:
And a side question.
Has anyone purchased multiply copies of this and the Lolth faction?
I cant decide if its worth purchasing 2 of each copy. Or if I should wait for the 2 new factions.
Anyone tried? What's your experience?

Thanks

Try reading all MerricB's session reports - from about his third session onwards, he has custom-built warbands using two of each faction pack.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
Canada
Gatineau
Quebec
flag msg tools
Without me starting a new thread, stuff that says move (slide) 3 squares, we can pretty much move in a cicle and come back right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Outlaw
United Kingdom
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
badge
The Wing Warrior - learn more at www.facebook.com/thelegendriders
mbmbmbmbmb
Mike1977 wrote:
Without me starting a new thread, stuff that says move (slide) 3 squares, we can pretty much move in a cicle and come back right?

Yes. There is no requirement to slide in straight lines or only in one direction.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Lewis
United States
Federal Way
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RedMonkeyBoy wrote:
Mike1977 wrote:

Yes. There is no requirement to slide in straight lines or only in one direction.

i believe most of the time it will say "up to _ squares". So, technically, you could even leave the creature in place, if that works to your advantage, like if the order card gives other effects also.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric R
msg tools
It doesn't have to say "up to" on the card, it's part of the rules.

Rule book page 9 4th paragraph under "MOVING":

A creature can always move fewer squares than specified by and action or effect (including special movement modes).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.