Subject: Carcassonne river 1 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Haymire
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
mb
Www.cundco.de is selling a reprint of the carcassone river 1 for 4.49 euros (plus postage), so no need to be rip off by people on eBay.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Smith
United Kingdom
Pimlico
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Haymire wrote:
Www.cundco.de is selling a reprint of the carcassone river 1 for 4.49 euros (plus postage), so no need to be rip off by people on eBay.

Isn't this included in the base set usually ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Wilson
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Flamehearted wrote:

Not the current version, apparently.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Challis
United Kingdom
Hungerford
West Berkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It wasn't originally, (wasn't even in existence) Then some publishers included it with the base set, and some didn't. Now most don't apparently - had a friend trying to track it down recently, and couldn't get it even in a new base set.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Haymire
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
mb
Flamehearted wrote:
Haymire wrote:

Some are included but mine didn't have the river in, was a Christmas present, then when I got really into carcassonne had problems finding it and other expansions

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr D S-N
United Kingdom
Chatham
Kent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is this offer still on?

I tried to follow the link, but i think the website has crashed because the words are all funny.

I checked, I'm not drunk.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien Cosgrove
United Kingdom
Bury St Edmunds
Suffolk
flag msg tools
mbmb
AndSomeDoug wrote:
Is this offer still on?

I tried to follow the link, but i think the website has crashed because the words are all funny.

I checked, I'm not drunk.

It's the shop site of Hans im Gluck, the German publisher. If you use Google Chrome as your browser it will auto-translate for you, if thatw as what you meant

Still seems to be there - http://www.cundco.de/shop/?tx_dkdshop%5Bcategory%5D=1&tx_dkd...

It seems to be down as "Flow1" and is EUR 4.49
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Campbell
United Kingdom
Ilkeston
Derbyshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
AndSomeDoug wrote:

That's called 'German'...!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon George
United Kingdom
Leighton Buzzard
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome, I ordered the meeple magnets and earrings for my daughter, lol!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Jenkinson
United Kingdom
Leicester
Leicestershire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for that spot.
Chrome browser's auto translate made that pretty straightforward to navigate.

In case anyone wonders
Shipping costs, for orders under 10 euros is 3.95 euros.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin W
Germany
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
Sprechen Sie Talk?
mbmbmbmbmb
Just snapped this up 8.45 delivered to Belgium, also got the big box version at the weekend for 35€ not bad seeing that it was marked down from 63€ in the Galleria in Aachen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr D S-N
United Kingdom
Chatham
Kent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the tip on Google Chrome.

I also got the Big BOx Version this week for my Bday! So I've picked up this River expansion for £7.41 delivered to the UK.

This river one is the only expansion that I know of that isn't contained in the big box version, is that right?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Engelhardt
Germany
flag msg tools
Happy Easter!
badge
Now go eat some chocolate!
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, the river 2 is included in Carcassonne: Expansion 6 – Count, King & Robber, which itself is included in at least the big box 2009 (or so says the base game entry (scroll down to the special editions-listing). You'll also find a listing of all published expansions there. There are quite a few, including some "spielbox"-gadgets like the tunnel- or the plaque-expansion.

But you mustn't mind to have all the expansions anyways, they are more for a little spicing up now and then imho.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr D S-N
United Kingdom
Chatham
Kent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Thanks for the info.

I've since found the list of expansions, and I believe I have the big box 2012, as mine comes with two main expansions, and the 7 mini's.

My River I came through a few days ago too, safe and sound

I am still keen to pick up a few more of the expansions, but only to spice it up a little over time, as you say.
I've played it about 6-7 times over the last month, and have not used more than Inns and Cathedrals, with the Flying and Mage & Witch mini's too.

I'm keen to get everyone a little used to the base game, so we can then appreciate the differences each expansion / mini makes to it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.