Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Luis Hernandez
Spain
Barcelona
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just read the rules and I can't understand the way you execute actions.

First you show the event cards and then you do actions.

1) Do you have one action after each event card? (one card-one action until turn ends).

or

2) You show all the cards and then execute your actions

I think the answer is 1, but rules (and videos I've seen) don't answer my doubt

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Avri Balofsky
Israel
Beit Shemesh
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
After revealing and executing the event card (motivation or whatever), then each player gets one action, starting with Communications.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yann Gomez
Canada
flag msg tools
After the head of communications stacks the deck with 4-7 events, he or she flips the top card, executes the event, then takes one action. Each other player in succession then takes one action. When it comes to the head of communication's turn again, he or she flips the next card, takes one action, followed by every other player.

In all each player will take one action per event card, starting with communications, and event cards are successively revealed when communications takes his or her turn. This has the effect that no one knows when the round will end except for communications.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.