Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Snooze Fest
United States
Hillsborough
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
We love our pups!! Misu, RIP 28 Nov 2010. Tikka, RIP 11 Aug 2011.
mbmbmbmbmb
Any fans of the game like playing with Photoshop or equivalent?

After playing the game yesterday, I agree with the complaints about how it's difficult to see who has what building. But it should be an easy fix, I think. Having these to things would make game play much easier:

1. A workshop supply board, like the one in Puerto Rico. Under each space, this would show either the build costs (if the tiles are to be displayed face up, on the prettier/completed/preferred side such that you could sort of see the building product) or the cost/income if brown side up. You'd place all the buildings there at the start of the game, and it would thereafter be easy to see which workshops were still available.

2. Five long narrow strips, one per player (in the correct colors), each with space for 8 workshops. For simplicity, these could be on one page. This would make it much easier to see which workshops are available to be used at any time. It the strips are separate, you could even rearrange them every turn (carefully, so you don't knock off the workshops!) into turn order. Really, though, you'd only want to do that if there were a cube shortage and turn order for workshop activation actually mattered -- which seems pretty rare.

There is a file out there for #2, but I'd like the pretty colors, please!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Kotler
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
I Love Heavy Dry Soulless Euros!!!
badge
When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That's my religion.
mbmbmbmbmb
I printed this file:

http://files.boardgamegeek.com/file/download/6yfgt3xswd/Summ...?

Then, laminate them and give everyone a dry erase marker.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Snooze Fest
United States
Hillsborough
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
We love our pups!! Misu, RIP 28 Nov 2010. Tikka, RIP 11 Aug 2011.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, that'll be e backup plan!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.