Subject: International edition cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Ham
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
CLICK THIS BEAGLE if you're looking for in-depth gameplay video run-throughs! :)
mbmbmbmbmb
So the new version (which is for sale at Game Surplus)... it comes with English rules, but are the cards language independent? Or will it still need paste ups? Or is the text on the cards just flavour text?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon
United States
Urbana
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The cards are in polish. The international edition comes with six really nice instruction books. In the center of the english one are a couple of pull out pages with stickers that you can apply to the cards. I just opened it so I haven't had a chance to do that yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Ham
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
CLICK THIS BEAGLE if you're looking for in-depth gameplay video run-throughs! :)
mbmbmbmbmb
great news, thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon
United States
Urbana
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have some pictures in my gallery if you're interested.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Ham
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Those do look great. Thanks, seems that was a clever cost saving solution from the publisher!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rudi Vanderzeypen
Belgium
Meerbeek
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You better count on a minimum of 30 minutes to paste all those stickers on the cards though, not really a pleasant beginning of a game...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.