Subject: Magic Realm parts to give away rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Klaude Thomas
New Zealand
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I have some Magic Realm parts to give away (to one person - I don't want to divide them into multiple posts!) A complete set minus the box and most of the creatures and NPCs. So all the chits, spells, tiles, character sheets, etc. All in good condition.

I'm happy to pay the cost of posting these so that they get reused rather than trashed. If you would like some spares or are putting together a set please put a reply in this thread noting what country you are in. If I have any replies by Wednesday then I will favour first the earliest poster in the UK, then Europe, then Africa/Asia/Oceania/US. I've nothing against any particular continent: it's just to save me postage fees
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Beyak
United States
Santa Rosa
California
flag msg tools
badge
Combat Commander gets your blood flowing.
mbmbmbmbmb
vonklaude wrote:
I have some Magic Realm parts to give away (to one person - I don't want to divide them into multiple posts!) A complete set minus the box and most of the creatures and NPCs. So all the chits, spells, tiles, character sheets, etc. All in good condition.

I'm happy to pay the cost of posting these so that they get reused rather than trashed. If you would like some spares or are putting together a set please put a reply in this thread noting what country you are in. If I have any replies by Wednesday then I will favour first the earliest poster in the UK, then Europe, then Africa/Asia/Oceania/US. I've nothing against any particular continent: it's just to save me postage fees

I'll take them and split the postage with you.
-Mark
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paranoid Seer
Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
vonklaude wrote:

Having retrieved my Magic Realm set from the loft to play with my son, I've discovered that over the two decades of storage, it's lost a number of components,so I'd be very grateful for this.

I'm in the UK.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris toph
Germany
Mannheim
flag msg tools
badge
Not an actual picture of me!
mbmbmbmbmb
mrfan wrote:
vonklaude wrote:

Having retrieved my Magic Realm set from the loft to play with my son, I've discovered that over the two decades of storage, it's lost a number of components,so I'd be very grateful for this.

I'm in the UK.

Very cool of the OP to do this!

May I suggest that you donate all parts you don't need to make your copy complete to this great thingy:
http://www.tarotmoon.com/MRParts/mrparts.html
?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hector Flores
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
+ 1 on this.

I used this service and was able to complete my old version of Magic Realm.

stophle wrote:
mrfan wrote:
vonklaude wrote:

I'm in the UK.

Very cool of the OP to do this!

May I suggest that you donate all parts you don't need to make your copy complete to this great thingy:
http://www.tarotmoon.com/MRParts/mrparts.html
?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bill peck
United Kingdom
Cumbria
flag msg tools
mbmb
Very generous!
I also recommend the MR Partes Shoppe. However if you only want UK I'm also keen.
Cheers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bill peck
United Kingdom
Cumbria
flag msg tools
mbmb
Actually I'd be VERY keen if you could send me the swordsman's 8 Light chits
I'm trying to 'build' a Halfling character.

No hassle if its too much hassle :o)
Thanks for the most generous offer again!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Klaude Thomas
New Zealand
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all. Thank you for the kind words. Mrfan fit the bill so I'll contact him for details. Bill, you might like to negotiate with him to post other parts on, but then again he might need those light chits!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paranoid Seer
Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sleepysloo wrote:
Actually I'd be VERY keen if you could send me the swordsman's 8 Light chits
I'm trying to 'build' a Halfling character.

No hassle if its too much hassle :o)
Thanks for the most generous offer again!

I'll need to double check, but I think I don't need those, so I'm very happy to send them on to you if you GM me an address.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.