Subject: supply cards: what are they for rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chuchu Train
United States
Arlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Can someone tell me what the supply cards are for, other than scenario objectives? Can you discard them to heal one wound? If not, are there ways to heal without being a medic?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg R.
United States
Indian Trail
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
chuchu258 wrote:
Can someone tell me what the supply cards are for, other than scenario objectives? Can you discard them to heal one wound? If not, are there ways to heal without being a medic?

They are just for objectives. I wish there was a medic kit or something that you could use to remove a wound but there isn't. The skill Medic is the only way to remove a wound from a survivor.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuchu Train
United States
Arlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Thanks. I was hoping I overlooked their uses in the rules book.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Robben
United States
Spring Hill
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The only other way, currently, to remove a wound is if a scenario says you can via some objective on the board.
Such as in scenario #02...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Malley
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I vote for discarding a set of all three healing a wound, provided someone has a pan. Of course, i thought of this about five seconds ago, so didn't get far enough to know if it would be a good idea or not.

The items could come from multiple people, but they must all be in the same zone as the person being healed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg R.
United States
Indian Trail
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kalidor wrote:
The only other way, currently, to remove a wound is if a scenario says you can via some objective on the board.
Such as in scenario #02...

Yeah, I missed that because we haven't play 02 yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thiago Aranha
Brazil
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The food cards are also good to have, so you have a useless item to discard if you get wounded by a zombie.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mastaloco wizard
msg tools
A rule we added was; if you have the pan, rice, water, and soup, you can make a quick meal to heal yourself or someone else than discard the cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg R.
United States
Indian Trail
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
krazyk wrote:
A rule we added was; if you have the pan, rice, water, and soup, you can make a quick meal to heal yourself or someone else than discard the cards.

I like it. This may become a house rule for us.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Dunford
Canada
Kemptville
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
krazyk wrote:

LOL. Nice. I doubt it would throw off game balance too much, since if your inventory (e.g. ALL 5 items) are Pan, Rice, Water, Soup and Wound, you're in a world of hurt already and are in need of a miracle!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.