Subject: Sting of Lloth Sneak attack order card rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Coe
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Played for the first time last night and really enjoyed it, but there was one thing I couldn't figure out...

Sneak Attack is a level 6 order, but Lloth doesn't come with any level 6 creatures or an order to level up, so how are you supposed to use it? Any help is greatly appreciated...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
Your cat likes me more
badge
In brightest day / In blackest night / No evil shall escape my sight / Let those who worship evil's might / Beware my power--Green Lantern's light!
mbmbmbmbmb
Creatures can assist each other; tap an adjacent creature to add its level to the active creature's.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Scheidler
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
Gigamic
mbmbmbmbmb
Asmor wrote:
Creatures can assist each other; tap an adjacent creature to add its level to the active creature's.

Its in the rulebook. Additionally, Sneak Attack lets creatures adjacent to the *target* assist in the order. That's significant.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Outlaw
United Kingdom
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
badge
The Wing Warrior - learn more at www.facebook.com/thelegendriders
mbmbmbmbmb
Remember that each assisting creature has to have the right ability (i.e. an ability that matches the requirement of the order).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Coe
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, I see. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.