Todd Quinn
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GMT is charging tomorrow. And because of recent printing delays, the game will be shipped around 20-22 August. That's within a week! Pretty good time between a P500 order and its shipment I'd say. This is a perfect opportunity to order a great new game and have it shipped very soon after.

So check out the session reports and other material out there and don't waste any more time! Get your order in and the game will be at your place so quickly your head will spin! Otherwise, who knows how long you will have to wait!

Do it! Don't wait any longer!

Todd
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Valk
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Artymorty wrote:

And, if you order in the next 5 minutes, GMT will include your very own B.E.2c ABSOLUTELY FREE -- it's worth every penny! (Shipping and handling extra.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keiron
United Kingdom
Sittingbourne
Kent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got my charging e-mail from GMT.

Not much longer to go now!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Adams
Australia
Oakleigh
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
A fan of new Knizia games
mbmbmbmbmb
LaggingEdge wrote:
Artymorty wrote:

And, if you order in the next 5 minutes, GMT will include your very own B.E.2c ABSOLUTELY FREE -- it's worth every penny! (Shipping and handling extra.)

Funny, I was visiting a small aviation museum close to where I live. Propped up against a wall was a pair of very old wing sections from a biplane, behind some tubing and airframe pieces. I sidled in and saw it was from a B.E.2a!

In fact, here they are. http://www.aarg.com.au/B.E.2a%20Wings.htm

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.