Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Rayburn
United States
Gulfport
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello everyone. I recently got reminded of a card game that I used to play in the early 90's. I believe it was produced in the very late 80's or very early 90's.

I'm pretty sure it was a 2-player game, although there may have been an option for solo play. Each player gets a party of 5-6 Heroes, arranges them into Front and Back rows, and then goes into the dungeon (the deck of cards) to see what happens. The cards were very dark, and I think the card back was predominantly black. There were location cards, and treasure cards. The only card name I remember is a treasure called 'Alabaster Grotesque'. It featured some nice artwork, and I remember playing it quite a bit. I may be wrong, but I also remember it being sold in a ziploc-style bag. Any help at all would be appreciated, my brain is about lock up trying to think of the name.

-Brian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Ravenscroft
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Quest for the Faysylwood?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Rayburn
United States
Gulfport
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No, not that one. The artwork on the cards was full color, and slightly creepy in places lol. Plus, in Faysylwood, you only have one character. The game I'm trying to find let you have a party of 5 or 6. Thanks for reminding me of this one, hadn't heard of it in quite a while.

-Brian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.