Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steven Lowder
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does this game have one yet?

I know they will be at GenCon, but not everyone can go to that. Do we know when its supposed to hit stores?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
KC Bagley
United States
Orem
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
no, as far as I know FFG only gives official release information for when an item is being released at a con. Then (also from what I've seen but could be wrong) the game is released to everyone else 2-4 weeks after. releases at a con are sent by air whereas the rest of the prints are generally by boat from China.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris B
United States
Oxford
Mississippi
flag msg tools
Hotty Toddy Rebels!
badge
Lets go Blues!
mbmbmbmbmb
Battlestar Galactica was released at Gen Con. It didn't show up in stores till November.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Lowder
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SybotCB wrote:
Battlestar Galactica was released at Gen Con. It didn't show up in stores till November.

This is what I am worried about.

:soblue:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tom brown
United Kingdom
Stanley
Co. Durham
flag msg tools
CROM THE INVINCIBLE, SAVIOR OF THE GRUNGE MASTERS DAUGHTER
badge
HE JUST CANT BE KILLED, OR CAN HE???
mbmbmbmbmb
I think this will be shipping very soon as it seems maelstrom games have some proper prices for items

for example the x wing dice has gone down from £25.99 whistle to £4.99 or similar laugh

unfortunately the descent conversion pack has increased from £18.99 to £22.99

so with proper prices on the online store it may mean they are coming soon
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emma
Scotland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
13th floor in the uk has the release date as 31st August. :)
Hope that's right.

Emma
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charlie Theel
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No way this takes till November to release. Why would they hit us with all these previews and build the hype if it wasn't going to hit stores for 3 more months? Makes no sense. I'll bet end of August it'll be in stock at stores.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Wilson
United Kingdom
Peterborough
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
emmatig wrote:
13th floor in the uk has the release date as 31st August.
Hope that's right.

Emma

Maelstrom had it as 25th August. Gameslore says September. My bet will be anytime around the first week of September, so it's close enough!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henrik Johansson
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I preordered yesterday, and that store (a swedish online game store) has "preliminary release September 2012". Make of that what you will.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Shepherd
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
Be on your guard. There are older and fouler things than Orcs in the deep places of the world.
mbmbmbmbmb
charlest wrote:
No way this takes till November to release. Why would they hit us with all these previews and build the hype if it wasn't going to hit stores for 3 more months? Makes no sense. I'll bet end of August it'll be in stock at stores.

In addition to that, Target has already cleared shelf-space. I wouldn't be shocked if the game was already here. Shelf-space is a commodity in retail.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Lowder
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any news from GenCon on an official Release Date?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Kraft
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Smuggler wrote:
I preordered yesterday, and that store (a swedish online game store) has "preliminary release September 2012". Make of that what you will.

Which one?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henrik Johansson
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Enies wrote:
Smuggler wrote:

Which one?

http://www.speljatten.se/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt
United States
Shrewsbury
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

captkayoss wrote:
charlest wrote:

In addition to that, Target has already cleared shelf-space. I wouldn't be shocked if the game was already here. Shelf-space is a commodity in retail.

Is this game going to be available at Target? That would be cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Hex
United States
flag msg tools
freudianslip27 wrote:

captkayoss wrote:
charlest wrote:

Is this game going to be available at Target? That would be cool

Yes, check your local Target. Mine has spaced cleared for the game, says something like "FFG STAR WARS" or "FFG X-WING" on the tag on the shelf, can't remember.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt
United States
Shrewsbury
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know why, but I find this very exciting

- probably because I go to Target a lot and can see picking up additional ships. Too hard to resist!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul

Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The best thing about it being at Target will be that eventually, there is a chance that it goes on clearance, allowing for some very cheap fleet building.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The R5Donth Star II
Canada
Hamilton
ON
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
:woot: on the Target clearance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Lee
United States
Racine
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Target distribution center in SE Wisconsin shows 8/29 as the date they receive the game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The R5Donth Star II
Canada
Hamilton
ON
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well thank you Tim Lee.

ninja

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.