Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Red Winter: The Soviet Attack at Tolvajärvi, Finland – 8-12 December 1939» Forums » General

Subject: 1L and 1R rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Philippe de Monneron
France
VITRE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It was very useful to put on the Player Aid Cards the list of the Combat/Assault/Finnish-Night-Raid Resolution Modifiers.

I thought it would be a good idea to have a track and a marker to count how many 1L and 1R in a peculiar there are. But I think now of an easy way to keep record of it : I think players may want to use for this a finnish and a soviet control marker on the information track.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Yaure
United States
Plymouth Meeting
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Seems reasonable enough-- though after a few plays you may not find the shifts to be terribly overwhelming to track in your head (at least in my experience, after about 5 solo & face to face plays, I can now take care of combat shifts without referencing the chart).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Mokszycki
United States
Snohomish
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's what the Suppressed markers are for. Or at least that was the intention. You use those markers to track column shifts for each player. But we also discovered that we didn't need them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.