Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Jureidini
Canada
Scarborough
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My base set has no burst fire handgun - all cards for that group are the starting pistol.

Can anyone tell me the stats on that burst fire? I could just designate one card in the group to be that if i knew the ammo and damage for it (and any special text). Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bottom right:

Also, make sure you don't have cards stuck together. When I got the game, I (naturally) counted the cards but came up short, but then as I started to sleeve noticed a few of them were thicker than usual, turns out the missing cards were just stuck to another copy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Jureidini
Canada
Scarborough
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I did check if they were stuck together hoping it was there - but no.
I had the game a few months now. Didn't play much when i first got it and am now trying to get into it, and so am just now noticing that it was missing.

Thanks... and.. wow.. i didn't even know there was a Survival knife as well. I'm missing that too. lol.

I checked all other cards with the card list on the back of the manual and I have everything else.

I guess for now i could just place a small label on the card with the stats to represent the burst fire and the survival knife.

Thanks again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.