Popular Tags: [View All]
Therron Thomas
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the original game and all the boxed expansions along with Battle Hymn and Shell Shock.

All the expansions are unpunched (cards and counters) and the other three are in great condition.

Asking $150 for the whole set. Is that reasonable? I know they are worth $0 to a magic player but to a collector?

EDIT:

I should have made this more clear instead of just making it the thread title. I am not trying to sell this here. I am selling it at GENCON in the Auction. If it does not sell there I will post it here and gladly pay BGG their commission. Sorry if I have broken etiquette.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
The Freedom Rider - Art Blakey and the Jazz Messengers
badge
The Brief and Frightening Reign of Phil - George Saunders
mbmbmbmbmb
twthomas wrote:
I have the original game and all the boxed expansions along with Battle Hymn and Shell Shock.

All the expansions are unpunched (cards and counters) and the other three are in great condition.

Asking $150 for the whole set. Is that reasonable? I know they are worth $0 to a magic player but to a collector?

If you don't intend to pay BGG their 3% commision, you shouldn't be posting your auction notice. If you do intend to pay the BGG commision, you should post in the marketplace folder.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pablo Merighi
Argentina
Mar del Plata
Buenos Aires
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I paid $75 for only the original game(used in very good condition).
$150 the whole set? a real bargain!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris toph
Germany
Mannheim
flag msg tools
badge
Not an actual picture of me!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd take it for $150 and would pay the commission to bgg for you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Clensy
United States
Glenbrook
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
$150 would be a steal. In unpunched condition you could get $150 Battle Hymn and Silver Star alone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kev.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Read & Watch at www.bigboardgaming.com

I just paid $90+shipping for the 3 primary titles. one is unpunched. $150 would be fair.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ɹǝsɐɹɟ
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thread moved to Geekbay

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Therron Thomas
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My apologies to BGG. I did not intend this to be an Auction or even an advertisement. I am simply trying to get some expert opinion on whether I am selling my self short.

Well here's hoping there is an Ambush! fan in the crowd. I really hate to part with this but have not played in several years so someone else should enjoy it.

Thanks for the replies and thanks for moving this to an appropriate thread.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.