Subject: Hating the wait... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, now we know it's here, we know it's coming. Took a year but it's coming. But I find myself checking for updates daily... why? I know when it's coming out... I just want this game... >.>

I'm just too cheap to pay import prices ^^
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff S
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
It's funny. I am finding the longer I have to wait the more I have second thoughts about getting the game. Just too many games unplayed or not played enough due to limited time to warrant another purchase. Plus the price is not far off from the import cost.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Fox
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
Question everything
mbmbmbmbmb
BotBotFling wrote:
It's funny. I am finding the longer I have to wait the more I have second thoughts about getting the game. Just too many games unplayed or not played enough due to limited time to warrant another purchase. Plus the price is not far off from the import cost.

If I could buy only one game from 2011 it would be Trajan due to the uniqueness of the game. Ora et Labora is very good but it is also very similar to Le Havre. Eclipse and Mage Knight are too Ameritrashy for me. Castles of Burgundy is very solid but it falls just short of being a great game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.