Subject: Re: Strategic Planning use rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andy H.

California
msg tools
mb
Hi all-
I have a question that I believe I already know the answer to, but I would appreciate getting some confirmation.

Can "Strategic Planning" be played by an unrevealed Cylon, to add 2 to a Basestar/Raider roll against Galactica/a Viper?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jedisurvivor wrote:
Hi all-
I have a question that I believe I already know the answer to, but I would appreciate getting some confirmation.

Can "Strategic Planning" be played by an unrevealed Cylon, to add 2 to a Basestar/Raider roll against Galactica/a Viper?

Thanks!
yes. Since of course it will out that player, better to have a plan to deal with the aftermath (unless you're already in the Brig )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Nakamura
United States
Columbus
Mississippi
flag msg tools
http://www.destructoid.com/author.phtml?a=1364
badge
Darren@destructoid.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, and an unrevealed Cylon can play Evasive Maneuvers when a Raider rolls a 1-4 against a Viper in order to re-roll and hope for a 5-8.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Holmes
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
ackmondual wrote:
jedisurvivor wrote:
Hi all-

Thanks!
yes. Since of course it will out that player, better to have a plan to deal with the aftermath (unless you're already in the Brig )

Of course if its your turn next and you going to reveal, its all good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mooseulie Ferenczy
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmb
j_holmes wrote:
ackmondual wrote:
jedisurvivor wrote:
Hi all-

Thanks!

Or every human is having a party in the brig. Those are always the best games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Holmes
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
j0frenzy wrote:
j_holmes wrote:
ackmondual wrote:
jedisurvivor wrote:
Hi all-

Thanks!

Or getting XO'd as the president with a quorum card to brig someone AND having the cylon card that brigs someone and revealing is all good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mooseulie Ferenczy
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmb
j_holmes wrote:
j0frenzy wrote:
j_holmes wrote:
ackmondual wrote:
jedisurvivor wrote:
Hi all-

Thanks!

Or getting XO'd as the president with a quorum card to brig someone AND having the cylon card that brigs someone and revealing is all good.

I guess what we are saying is that there are many options.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dexter345 wrote:
Yes, and an unrevealed Cylon can play Evasive Maneuvers when a Raider rolls a 1-4 against a Viper in order to re-roll and hope for a 5-8.

For that matter, an unrevealed cylon player could also play Scientific Research and Decare Emergency to help pass a skill check.

Guilt By Collusion 9GP
The current player may choose a character to move to the "Brig"
.... is the obvious one, but increasing resources to trigger the Cylon Sympathizer in his favor is another. Otherwise, to view a random loyalty card would be the last in the base game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Nakamura
United States
Columbus
Mississippi
flag msg tools
http://www.destructoid.com/author.phtml?a=1364
badge
Darren@destructoid.com
mbmbmbmbmb
ackmondual wrote:
Dexter345 wrote:

For that matter, an unrevealed cylon player could also play Scientific Research and Decare Emergency to help pass a skill check.

Guilt By Collusion 9GP
The current player may choose a character to move to the "Brig"
.... is the obvious one, but increasing resources to trigger the Cylon Sympathizer in his favor is another. Otherwise, to view a random loyalty card would be the last in the base game.

Also Admiral's Quarters, Administration, Brig, or Airlock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.