Alysa
Netherlands
Zoetermeer area
flag msg tools
Garfield
badge
Never trust a smiling Garfield!
Welcome everybody! (yes, even evil moose! )

And yet again we managed to fill around a 1000 pages! Well done all!

Feel the Love Wiki Page

Previous threads:
Feel the Love - Second Age - Thread #2
Feel the Love - Second Age - Thread #1
Feel the love! Free thumbs & GG to be had for all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alysa
Netherlands
Zoetermeer area
flag msg tools
Garfield
badge
And we are here!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Belvidere
Illinois
flag msg tools
Microbadge: US Coast GuardMicrobadge: Wargamer of 25+ yearsMicrobadge: ChristianMicrobadge: Ameritrash fanMicrobadge: Scientist
Hooray Good night Alysa
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre-Luc Ramier
Canada
Gatineau
Quebec
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Love Spreader of the WeekMicrobadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level I - One small step for geek... One giant leap for geek-kind!Microbadge: Golden MeepleMicrobadge: Golden Image Uploader
Page 1

Everyone who wants to be on page 1 just geekmail me and I will add you! Also donation of is appreciated in this tough economy lol.

Pierre-Luc Ramier
Canada
Gatineau
Quebec
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Love Spreader of the WeekMicrobadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level I - One small step for geek... One giant leap for geek-kind!Microbadge: Golden MeepleMicrobadge: Golden Image Uploader

Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Peridot: August birthstoneMicrobadge: Green Christian - we're all the stewards of EarthMicrobadge: I love books!Microbadge: Easily MisunderstoodMicrobadge: Dog lover

Tom Razo
United States
Oceanside
California
flag msg tools
designer
Microbadge: Depeche Mode fanMicrobadge: Beer fanMicrobadge: Survive: Escape from Atlantis! fanMicrobadge: These pretzels are making me thirstyMicrobadge: Blues fan

Paul Bradley
Australia
Belconnen
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: 'When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning' - Dr. Reiner KniziaMicrobadge: 1 Player Guild - Together We Game AloneMicrobadge: Love Spreader of the WeekMicrobadge: I'm obsessed with Obsession!Microbadge: Dikke knuffel (Big Hugs) for everybody

Hoopy Hobbit
Ukraine
Chernivtsi
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: D&D fan (4th edition)Microbadge: Critical Role fanMicrobadge: 2019 T.O.S.S.E.R. Participant - Olive, out back againMicrobadge: I play a Warforged!Microbadge: I play a Fighter!

Virre Linwendil Annergård
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
Forza Bajen!
badge
... and still sober
Microbadge: VeganMicrobadge: Sick of sexist commentsMicrobadge: International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against WomenMicrobadge: FeminismMicrobadge: I speak Esperanto

Maggie Ferrill
United States
oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: Love Spreader of the WeekMicrobadge: Purple Seal of GoodnessMicrobadge: Noble Knight of the Love ThreadMicrobadge: I've been hugged by a moose!

Danny Henning
United States
Worthington
MN
flag msg tools
Games on fire
badge
Burning to play!
Microbadge: Queen Games "Greed" Contest participantMicrobadge: Queen Games "Everything Alhambra!" Contest participantMicrobadge: Secret Base Games "Monstrous" Contest participantMicrobadge: North Star Games "Evolution" Contest participantMicrobadge: Ares Games "Sails of Glory" Contest participant
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Belvidere
Illinois
flag msg tools
Microbadge: US Coast GuardMicrobadge: Wargamer of 25+ yearsMicrobadge: ChristianMicrobadge: Ameritrash fanMicrobadge: Scientist
-1-
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alysa
Netherlands
Zoetermeer area
flag msg tools
Garfield
badge
charlieturtle wrote:
Hooray Good night Alysa
Night night Charlie!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Fro
United States
Buffalo
United States
flag msg tools
badge
I just want to say, God, on behalf of all of us thank you for all of the good things we do in your name, like charity and forgiveness. That’s an idea we would never come up with. That’s for sure. You know that better than anybody.
Microbadge: I was a microbadge once. I hated it.
Welcome to FTL Thread #3. Pax et Bonum
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan R
United States
Where I’m supposed to be
flag msg tools
Microbadge: RPG Geek of the Week!Microbadge: 2019 RPGG challenge: play five RPGs you have never played before participantMicrobadge: Love Spreader of the WeekMicrobadge: Golden Meeple
Page 1000 (after the mod)

and page 1

Mission accomplished!

Well done all!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre-Luc Ramier
Canada
Gatineau
Quebec
flag msg tools
Aenea wrote:
And we are here!
You have the last post of #2 and the first of #3! You are our queen!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hobie
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
#IAmErnie
badge
I am an orange blob, guaranteed to offend no one and everyone. You must be orangified.
Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level V - My God! It's Full of Stars!Microbadge: I was here for BGG's Tenth Anniversary!Microbadge: Noble Knight of the Love ThreadMicrobadge: Level 18 BGG posterMicrobadge: Love Spreader of the Week
Paul Harvey....Page...ONE
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre-Luc Ramier
Canada
Gatineau
Quebec
flag msg tools
Subscribe everyone!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Belvidere
Illinois
flag msg tools
jfro wrote:
Welcome to FTL 3. Pax et Bonum
Why thank you.

Good night Jfro
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hobie
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
#IAmErnie
badge
I am an orange blob, guaranteed to offend no one and everyone. You must be orangified.
Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level V - My God! It's Full of Stars!Microbadge: I was here for BGG's Tenth Anniversary!Microbadge: Noble Knight of the Love ThreadMicrobadge: Level 18 BGG posterMicrobadge: Love Spreader of the Week
Vroomer wrote:
Page 1000 (after the mod)

and page 1

Mission accomplished!

Well done all!
At least one on the last page...from my iphone! (that was frustrating)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hobie
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
#IAmErnie
badge
Aenea wrote:
And we are here!
Looks familiar...but different...but nice!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathalie
Canada
Calgary, AB /
Dieppe, NB
flag msg tools
badge
“A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are for.” ― William G.T. Shedd
Microbadge: I play games upside downMicrobadge: I practice Random Acts of KindnessMicrobadge: Pay it ForwardMicrobadge: I dunk cookies in milkMicrobadge: I Love Snow
I have thumbed the entire thread.... to this point. *whew*

I knew I'd reach it someday!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alysa
Netherlands
Zoetermeer area
flag msg tools
Garfield
badge
jfro wrote:
You mean Second Age - Thread #3 I am sure!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre-Luc Ramier
Canada
Gatineau
Quebec
flag msg tools
Pigeon34 wrote:
Aenea wrote:
And we are here!
The Evil Admin took the last post after locking #2!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alicia
United States
flag msg tools
badge
"Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans."
Microbadge: Ponygeddon - I came; I sparkled; I went out in a blaze of nuclear pony glitter!Microbadge: Jack Vasel Auction participantMicrobadge: Golden MeepleMicrobadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: I have daringly delved into the Dungeon of Doom where dark denizens dwell
jfro wrote:
no love. He locked the last thread before I could even post. man, tough love around here. This is why I just lurk.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan R
United States
Where I’m supposed to be
flag msg tools
Microbadge: RPG Geek of the Week!Microbadge: 2019 RPGG challenge: play five RPGs you have never played before participantMicrobadge: Love Spreader of the WeekMicrobadge: Golden Meeple
Pigeon34 wrote:
Aenea wrote:
And we are here!
I call shenanigans on the mod posting in FTL #2 last page AFTER the lock.

SHENANIGANS!!!!!!11111

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre-Luc Ramier
Canada
Gatineau
Quebec
flag msg tools
Race to 1000 anyone? lol
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alysa
Netherlands
Zoetermeer area
flag msg tools
Garfield
badge
Pigeon34 wrote:
Aenea wrote:
And we are here!
Not anymore, some (!^@#(*!@&#*!&@# unlocked it and posted a reply, then locked it again!

Not naming any names tho
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hobie
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
#IAmErnie
badge
Pigeon34 wrote:
Pigeon34 wrote:
Aenea wrote:
And we are here!
Hmmmm... you know that coup we keep discussing from time to time...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Belvidere
Illinois
flag msg tools
Slysally wrote:
jfro wrote:
no love. He locked the last thread before I could even post. man, tough love around here. This is why I just lurk.
Don't worry Ally someone will add you to the last page. Congrats for joining us on the first page of the new thread.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alysa
Netherlands
Zoetermeer area
flag msg tools
Garfield
badge
Pigeon34 wrote:
Pigeon34 wrote:
Aenea wrote:
And we are here!
Yes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre-Luc Ramier
Canada
Gatineau
Quebec
flag msg tools
Slysally wrote:
jfro wrote:
I will add everyone on page 1000, you can send me your list via geekmail if you want to
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [999] |