Homestead
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
Love Games, Love 'Em!!!
badge
Check out DiceTower.com!
mbmbmbmbmb
The latest Dice Tower with Cody and John!

Once again, Cody Jones and John Richard join us. Since they are experts on all things GenCon, they make the perfect guests for our big GenCon 2012 preview show! We talk about games being shown and released at the fair, tips for convention attenders, and our top ten things we're looking forward to at the convention. See you there!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A. B. West
United States
Beech Grove
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Why aren't you PLAYING a game?
mbmbmbmbmb
Love the warm up shows - looking forward to listening. And I chuckle to hear Cody and John back behind the mike again. They quit their show - only to become traveling podcasters!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schreiber
United States
Waynesville
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Tolerance for ambiguity is the first step in maturity.
mbmbmbmbmb
Excited for this episode. Thanks very much for releasing it tonight. I'm stopping everything to listen to it now when I should be packing and making lists for GenCon on the outside chance this adds to my to do lists and things to get done before I leave. Since I'm leaving a few days early for GenCon and will take the short drive tomorrow afternoon, I'm pleased I get this episode in before hitting the road.

Great to hear the banter between you guys. Loved it last week, looking forward to it again. Pressing play... now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Stivers
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am looking forward to:

Rune Age: Oath and Anvil- Favorite game from Gen Con 2011

LOTR LCG: HOBIT expansion

SolForge

Anything Ascension!!! Keep the sets seprate it makes for a better game or creat your own custom decks.

I am going to look for a mini game to get into...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Collins
United States
Seymour
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
@majmalfunction
mbmbmbmbmb
I have too much stuff on my buy list already:

7 Wonders Cities
Seasons
Libertalia
Caverns of Roxor
Summoner Wars faction packs
Maybe some secret FFG release.

Then there will be impulse buys... oh impulse buys..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Vogel

Liberty Township
Ohio
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Have any of you been to WBC? That is nothing but board games never having been to GenCon I don't know the size but you can go to the web site and see the number of people that are signed up for WBC.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.