Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joseph Courtight
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Leader are always in supply.

Infantry are insupply if they are within 3 of a supply depot.

A supply depot is a in supply key city.

A key city is insupply if it can trac back to the capital.

However, if the city cannot trace to the capital, but has a leader on it. They the city would be in supply, so would that supply infantry 3 spaces away?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
John Coltrane - Both Directions At Once: The Lost Album
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dalek5 wrote:
However, if the city cannot trace to the capital, but has a leader on it. They the city would be in supply, so would that supply infantry 3 spaces away?

You seem to be suggesting that a leader can cause a city to be supplied. That doesn't ring true for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justus Pendleton
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dalek5 wrote:

Why would you think the city would be in supply? Section 1.31 is pretty short and explicit and says nothing of the sort.

The leader would be in supply. Anything else in that area -- cities, other units -- would be out of supply.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
mbmbmbmbmb
I aagree with Sphere and hoostus. The leader doesn't cause other things around him (cities or other blocks) to be in supply, he is just in a permanent state of supply for himself. The benefits of command I suppose, personal baggage trains and whatnot.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.