Subject: Kickstarter rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Hendee
United States
Frisco
Texas
flag msg tools
I do not think it means what you think it means.
badge
Whenever you become anxious or stressed, outer purpose has taken over, and you have lost sight of your inner purpose. Your state of consciousness is primary. All else is secondary.
mbmbmbmb
My early rewards are already in the mail according to an email I received this morning. And it just funded four days ago.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
PeterHendee wrote:
My early rewards are already in the mail according to an email I received this morning. And it just funded four days ago.

Indie Boards and Cards tends to use KS in a different manner than most. it is less about cash flow, it seems, and more about just a convenient way to preorder.

My first ever KS pledge was IBC's Triumvirate and the funding goal was only $20. I couldn't believe it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Worthington
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
2010 Releases ........................................ The Resistance, Haggis & Triumvirate ..................................... Now accepting submissions for 2011 releases ........................................ www.IndieBoardsandCards.com
mbmbmbmbmb
ColtsFan76 wrote:
PeterHendee wrote:

Indie Boards and Cards tends to use KS in a different manner than most. it is less about cash flow, it seems, and more about just a convenient way to preorder.

My first ever KS pledge was IBC's Triumvirate and the funding goal was only $20. I couldn't believe it. :D

Actually cashflow is very important, my bank statement is near zero right now! Games rich, cash poor - all the money has been put back into making more games.

That said, I had extra copies of Urban Structures, Meeples and firefighter figures that I wanted to get out to people as soon as possible. No use in having them sit in my garage, wanted to get them out to people that would enjoy them as soon as possible.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Some people clearly just don't know how to read.

(I personally thought the information on the Kickstarter project page regarding the early rewards was clear enough)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charlie Theel
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks again Travis for shipping this stuff early. I received my shipping notification and am looking forward to Urban Structures.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.