Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Billy the Hut
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Sit beside the breakfast table Think about your troubles Pour yourself a cup of tea Then think about the bubbles
mbmbmbmbmb
I little while ago I decided to change all my Microbadges to great Artists, just for the fun of it. However I was sorry to see none available for any of the Wyeth family.
So I made 3, one for N.C. Wyeth, one for his son Andrew Wyeth, and one for his grandson Jamie Wyeth. Today I was informed they are now available. So check them out if your curious. They're available in the microbadge group Literature and Arts - Artists.

Since I was creating these three microbadges I made another one (because I wanted to have it as well) for the Gameopolis podcast. If you're curious that can be found in the microbadge group "Internet - Podcasts".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy the Hut
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Sit beside the breakfast table Think about your troubles Pour yourself a cup of tea Then think about the bubbles
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Wyeth Microbadges that I wandted
If your curious here are the paintings I based them on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.