Australia
Ashfield
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am really pleased to announce my upcoming game, Pack of Heroes!

Pack of Heroes is a 2 player combat game where each player controls a team of superheroes from a fun parallel universe of golden age comic books! At the start of the game, each player drafts heroes into their team, looking to create balance, synergy and crazy combos. Then the two teams duke it out, using their powers to attack, defend, move, stun, heal, energise and lots more. The last team standing wins!

The game is nearing the end of development, and we are aiming for a release at the end of the year. Artwork is well under way, and we'll be having an open call for a final round of international playtesters soon.

You can follow the development of the game and see previews of the heroes at www.packofheroes.com.
You can also follow us on twitter: @PackOfHeroes.

Thanks for reading!
Phil W-H
Adventureland Games

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Walker-Harding
Australia
Ashfield
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Announcing PACK OF HEROES - A super hero card game from Adventureland Games - Now open for Print 'n' Playtesting
Just a quick update that the game is now open for an international print 'n' playtest.

If anyone would like to join in and test the game, that would be great! You will get a sneak peak at the game, and really help out the development process. As a little incentive, really helpful feedbackers will receive their name in the credits of the finished game. I'll also be sending out free copies to some playtesters who go above and beyond!

To get involved, just head on over to:
http://www.packofheroes.com/p/pack-of-heroes.html

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.