Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Julian Jimenez
United States
Antioch
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I was looking over my copy of the game and I noticed something funny. Although the rules mention a weapons effect table, there isn't actually one in the charts and tables section of my copy of the game.

My copy also hase two copies of the charts and tables section, but neither has the weapon effect chart.

I have the SPI MAgic Capsule #2 version of the game.

HAs this happened to anyone else?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kim Meints
United States
Waterloo
Iowa
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Julian

It's page 11 of the Deathnmaze original rules I sent you.The Designer notes and the Table is at the bottom(a small piece of errata)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julian Jimenez
United States
Antioch
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
jackiesavon wrote:
Julian

It's page 11 of the Deathnmaze original rules I sent you.The Designer notes and the Table is at the bottom(a small piece of errata)

I know it is in the version you sent me. I was talking about my actual original physical copy of the game.

Where did that little articale come from? A magazine? Which one?

The copy you sent me has a weapon effect table on page 9 where it should be. My copy though has all the same tables on that same page of the charts and tables except the weapon effect table.

Just wondering if anyone else has a copy like this? Is it an early mispreinted copy?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kim Meints
United States
Waterloo
Iowa
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It was an errata sheet having the designer nores and the missing Weapons chart from the original rules set.Included in my boxed copy.

that weapons chart was for the original draft of the rules. There wasn't suppose to be a weapons chart in the game when published.SPI didn't get that deleted that out of the rulebook.

It's not the first time the rules mention something and it had already dropped by the time it was printed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julian Jimenez
United States
Antioch
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
So, you're not actually supposed to play with the weapon effects chart then?

That would mean that my copy came with an updated tables and charts section but just not updated rules with it edited out?

Btw, check out this thread for a fellow bbg'er to dig out some new old variants for Citadel of blood. http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/838583/advanced-citadel

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.