Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
M C
United States
Mount Dora
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quite a few months ago, a little dog, he looks like a Jack Russel, adopted my family at our, then, new house. We sometimes would come home, and he would be there. We left to go somewhere, and came home, he would be there. He was great with our then 4 and 1 year old, and seemed fine with our other 3 little dogs. Time when by, and he was always at our house. Day and night. Coyotes are rarely seen in our area, so we started bringing him in at night. We got him fixed, got him his shots, all that good stuff.

He would hang out with our dogs inside, but we started to have problems. One of our little dogs is older growls all the time. Its just how he is. Unfortunately, this little Jack Russel would take offense and start going after him. This has escalated into fighting. We've been trying to find homes for him. One feel through because they didn't think he looked enough like a pure breed (although they told us they were concerned that an alligator would get him - when he was the size of their other dog) we had a lady going to adopt him for her special needs son, only to get a text at 3 a.m. that she can't take him because her husband is moving back in. We've tried rescues but they tell us their full. We have him on puppy finder. I don't want to take him to a shelter because he really is a good dog and does fine with other dogs, just not our older male dog.

If anyone in central florida is interested in a good little dog, send me a geekmail. He is sweet, good with kids, and a calm little lap dog. He just wants to be part of a family. I truly think that he thinks our other dog's grumbles are aggressive towards us, and is only trying to protect us, but now they hate each other.

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.