Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Oberly
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, I think I know the answer to this, but there is no limit to German stacking? I only ask because an annoying WN position has been getting an irritating number of depth markers in my current game. I see nothing in the rules about it, so I'm thinking they have no stacking limitations.

I want to compliment anyone who worked on the game for its excellent rules set. Games will always generate questions, but this game has maybe the cleanest and clearest rules I've ever seen (for a game with its complexity level).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig H
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe each unit only gets one depth marker. If another depth marker is called for, ignore that event.

Rules book not with me at the moment, will check when I get home, unless someone else has the definitive answer.

Great game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hobbs
United States
Dublin
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Correct, a unit only gets a single depth marker. It represents the unit being at full strength and combat capability.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Oberly
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Craig and Chris -- thanks! That will make things a little easier.

Edit: For anyone curious where to find this rule, a careful reading of 9.2 and 9.21 makes this pretty clear. I somehow overlooked this rule.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.