Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher Marx
United States
Tarpon Springs
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As per the subject. For example, are we supposed to spawn zombies in the other two rooms in the tutorial mission? I assumed no, because we are not "opening a door."

I also assumed that opening the door from the inside didn't cause zombies to spawn either. So in the tutorial, the first player starts in the corner room, moves twice and opens the door. At this point (before any other character activates) there are still just the 2 walkers in the street and no zombie cards have been drawn. Correct?

Then you spawn zombies normally at the end of each round (1 card per spawn point), and when you open the second door (1 card per room).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thiago Aranha
Brazil
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I wouldn't spawn zombies in a building when its door is opened if the survivors had been inside it all along.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Cochran
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
On a related note, I've been assuming the doors to starting buildings don't need to be broken down to get out of. Anyone know something that conflicts with that assumption?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thiago Aranha
Brazil
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, the rules say that the only way to open a locked door is with the right equipment. So the conclusion that you can open a door from the inside without that requirement is a bit off. Think of it as a boarded up door.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.