Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marcos Romero
United States
Jacksonville
FL -
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, I'm getting better at knowing what I want, so hopefully you can recommend some choices. We are looking for games that have the following characteristics.

Plays in 60-90 Minutes, never more than 120.

Not very cut throat. El Grande is a fantastic game however it is very confrontational and usually ends up with my wife not wanting to snuggle me after a game(not good).

Agonizing choices. We love how in El Grande and RFTG you have hard choices to make, and you can't be sure you're making the right one.

Plays with small group 2-3 players well, although the ability to scale to 5-6 would be awesome but not necessary.

Oh yeah and I'm a cheap sob so ideally less than $40.

Thanks!

Marcos
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathue Faulkner
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Trajan

Endeavor (check forums for less confrontational 2-player variant than official variant)
Macao
Homesteaders

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Galaad Maal
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Flash Point: Fire Rescue
Ys

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice bags!
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Navegador
The Castles of Burgundy
Walnut Grove

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Witek Wasilewski
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
“It is a civilizational wake-up call. A powerful message—spoken in the language of fires, floods, droughts, and extinctions—telling us that we need an entirely new economic model and a new way of sharing this planet.” ― Naomi Klein
badge
“Climate change has never received the crisis treatment from our leaders, despite the fact that it carries the risk of destroying lives on a vastly greater scale than collapsed banks or collapsed buildings.” ― Naomi Klein
mbmbmbmbmb
Notre Dame

Also +1 to Homesteaders

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcos Romero
United States
Jacksonville
FL -
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Homesteaders added to cart. Castle Of Burgundy was already there. Torn on Macao, it's a possibility. Ys looks good it goes into cart as well.

Much appreciate all the suggestions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.