Denys Belevantsev
Ukraine
Khakriv
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. If the heroes won the encounter, but did not search the search spots, do they allowed to do so after meeting the victory conditions? Same question for the situation when OL wins the encounter.

2. Syndrael ability: "If you have not moved during this turn, you recover 2 fatigue at the end of your turn". "Have not moved" refers to ANY movement, i.e. if this hero moved by fatigue, it counts as movement for this ability?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Several questions
RussianDM wrote:
1. If the heroes won the encounter, but did not search the search spots, do they allowed to do so after meeting the victory conditions? Same question for the situation when OL wins the encounter.

No, once the condition for ending the quest is met, the quest ends.

Quote:
2. Syndrael ability: "If you have not moved during this turn, you recover 2 fatigue at the end of your turn". "Have not moved" refers to ANY movement, i.e. if this hero moved by fatigue, it counts as movement for this ability?

The way I interpret this is if she never left the square she started in; anything that causes her to be put in another square (be it a move action, moving by fatigue, Oath of Honor, etc) causes this condition to be nullified.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Denys Belevantsev
Ukraine
Khakriv
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! Missing search spots will maybe hit my players, but I think it is more than logical - not to give something that they did not fought for.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garth Bowden
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mb
RussianDM wrote:

This has got to be the single most un-elflike ability ever given to an elf.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
zoran
United Kingdom
London
Middlesex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Could you please be more descriptive with your thread titles, it makes it easier for others to find helpful posts. As the questions you ask are unrelated you might have created two separate threads.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Denys Belevantsev
Ukraine
Khakriv
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Point taken, thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Hammond
United States
League City
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dragon_Slave wrote:
RussianDM wrote:

This has got to be the single most un-elflike ability ever given to an elf.

Beats the dwarf's ability when resting to remove a condition (2 of which are automatically removed and one of which is almost certainly removed on its own based on his Strength). So he cures disease when resting, pretty lame.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Denys Belevantsev
Ukraine
Khakriv
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Heh. Dwarf is pretty useless overall. Low speed, absent awareness (hello pretty OL target practice dummy), useless abilities. Crap, in one word.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Kelly
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RussianDM wrote:

Rules page 18, under "Quests": "When one side completes its objective, the quest immediately transitions to the next encounter, or ends if the players are already on the last encounter."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.