Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
bheat bheat
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well I finally got around to making that DM app for Drizzt, right now it just wraps up those cards that somebody was nice enough to let me use. I plan to put in more stuff, and I take requests! Also I made it free and didn't put any ads. I've had some fun with it, hope you guys too!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=handsome.andro...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arto Hietanen
Finland
Vantaa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you, the app looks really useful. Are you planning to make similar virtual decks for the other D&D AS games?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Orlando Neto
Brazil
Rio das Ostras
Rio de Janeiro
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bheat wrote:
Well I finally got around to making that DM app for Drizzt, right now it just wraps up those cards that somebody was nice enough to let me use. I plan to put in more stuff, and I take requests! Also I made it free and didn't put any ads. I've had some fun with it, hope you guys too!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=handsome.andro...

That's justawesomethingever!

Could you mak ethis for WoA and Cr?? Great app is great.

Too bad my phone ins't "that smart" to run app. . .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bheat bheat
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I did plan for it yes. The cards were actually made from somebody on these forums...gecko something, i'll have to go back and look, I think they might have made cards for WoA and CR...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Waite
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there any way to get a link to the apk? I'd like try this on my Kindle Fire.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Howard
United States
Marina del Rey
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nicely done! This certainly saves people from having to print & cut or order this deck of cards, hehe.

I'll admit I'm a little confused about the options for "Keep" or "Discard" when you choose a room. Could you explain how it works?

I do have a Room Event deck for Wrath of Ashardalon, which can be found here:

WoA Room Event Deck

The Castle Ravenloft Room Event Deck was put together by NinjaDorg a long time ago, and I'm in the process of updating and expanding that deck, but it might take some time before it's finished.

Btw, if you wanna check out all the stuff I've put together for this game, go HERE. Feel free to use whatever you want!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Campo
United Kingdom
Manchester
lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
very nice :-)
much applause! talented person!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bheat bheat
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the link! I'll see about putting the WoA cards in there. I scaled the pictures down some so I could fit enough for all three in one app, you can't really notice unless you see it on a tablet anyway.

For the keep/discard aspect, most of the cards you just resolve immediately, but some of the cards give you experience or some other lasting effect, if one of those are drawn you could hit keep to save them in that other tab.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.