Popular Tags: [View All]
Gar Per
United States
Greenwood
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
KissaTaikuri wrote:
Has anyone emailed ascora for missing pieces and gotten a response or the pieces? I'm missing all of my green minions and sent an email to ascora about 10 days ago. I know these sometimes take time as it's essen prep time now but was wondering if anyone else has had success or knows of different contact info.

Thx

Good luck. Ascora was notoriously bad about any type of communication or response prior to the game's release, so you are going to have to be persistent. I believe they have a facebook page if you want to try that, but it might be defunct as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teddy Winand
United States
Lincoln Park
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I received deformed Meeples in my set, and ascora replaced them promptly. It was right when the game came out. The email I used was info@ascoragames.com . Any news on the expansion for this?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald X.
United States
flag msg tools
designer
TMWinand wrote:
Any news on the expansion for this?

Scott expressed interest in doing the expansion someday, but I don't know if it will happen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bobby stickel
msg tools
KissaTaikuri wrote:
Good Luck indeed, I haven't gotten any responses on any front. The last comment on facebook is wondering if anyone even looks at email shake

Well this just sucks arrrh

that was me, wondering if they checked their email or facebook. i even called Scott's cell phone and left a voice mail. i'm pretty sure he's done.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gar Per
United States
Greenwood
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Where did you buy it from? Maybe you could exchange or return it there?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Sorenson
United States
Evanston
Illinois
flag msg tools
I mentioned this thread to Scott last week; he acknowledged it f2f and I'd've thought you would have heard something by now. Unfortunately I think he's off the grid this week and next.

I'll continue to harass personally when he's back, for what that's worth.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bobby stickel
msg tools
UPDATE: I just got an email from Scott. He apologized profusely for being absent, and is sending out my replacements. Hope others get the same reply!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bobby stickel
msg tools
well i still don't have my missing cards yet. it's been a week. i'll give it through the weekend to be fair.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mat Thomsen
United States
Medway
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just picked up this game last weekend based on Donald V's interview on "Little Metal Dog". Excited to play. I just opened it and I have two sets of miscolored meeples - white for oragne and black for purple. I emailed infor@escoragames.com. This thread has me thinking I may hear something. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald X.
United States
flag msg tools
designer
KissaTaikuri wrote:
Yes, everyone's colors are wrong. No, there aren't any replacements. That's what you git.

This is correct. The uh people who make the meeples blew it on the colors.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mat Thomsen
United States
Medway
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
donaldx wrote:
KissaTaikuri wrote:
Yes, everyone's colors are wrong. No, there aren't any replacements. That's what you git.

This is correct. The uh people who make the meeples blew it on the colors.

Thanks Donald,

The game looks great otherwise. I just put some matching sleeves on the cards. Bam! Matching meeples.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.