Zombicide» Forums » General

Subject: Where is all the unboxing and playthrough videos on youtube? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Henrik Holm
Denmark
flag msg tools
mb
Surely there have got to be some in the first batch that do youtube!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKQ3FMy_pQw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BXqQy4pue4

2 part play-through of the tutorial scenario by KillaMinis - and he give BGG a mention...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Killa Mini's
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Henrik,
I'm currently doing gameplay videos and sharing them on YouTube. In addition, I'm also connecting through Google+ and playing live. You can play or spectate. Matter of fact, I just finished a game with a BGG member tonight and we had a total blast. I'll post a link here in the Zombicide forums for live interactive play of Zombicide.

Be there or be square.

Killaminis

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henrik Holm
Denmark
flag msg tools
mb
Nice. I like what you are doing. Makes it a little easier to coupe being an International Backer with a backer number of #22!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thiago Aranha
Brazil
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Man, sorry, but that two-part video was boring as hell. If I didn't already love the game it would have turned me off completely to it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Killa Mini's
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
@Thiago - Sorry it wasn't enjoyable for you. The Video's were gameplay designed to focus on the rules and not a game preview/review. I appreciate your honesty tho, I always take all comments and try to extract out what I can and adapt on the next go. When I do the next one I'll have to make sure you watch it to give me an opinion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thiago Aranha
Brazil
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I meant it as constructive criticism. You should be careful about not rambling for too long. Halfway through I started skipping 30 seconds here and there and would find that I missed absolutely nothing. Also, there were several rules mistakes that make the game seem confusing, specially the random addition and omission of noise tokens and opening doors without equipment.

Good luck on your next videos, I look forward to seeing your improvements!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Ennis
United States
Roxbury
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
I have an unboxing video! It's my first one ever, so constructive criticism is definitely welcome.

http://youtu.be/A_kvZFUU_dU
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.