Popular Tags: [View All]
Keith Higdon
United States
madison
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
... And it's pretty darned impressive.

The only bummer was that I missed the fact that the Fleet Boxes weren't available yet, so that part of my pre-order will be showing up at a future date.

In any case, time to dive into the rules and get the minis on the table. I'm looking forward to blowing some stuff up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Rose
United States
Linden
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Where did you order from?

Thanks

Jake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Haward
Australia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Keith,

Got mine too! Six boxes, three two-packs - the kids said "Dad, there are three coffins on the porch". Hope you enjoy it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Haward
Australia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
www.miniaturemarket.com still has the boxes at pre-order prices, 12 hours ago - under $80US

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Gaskill
United States
Bridgeton
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I preordered through CSI & just got my Shipping Notice

OD

PS It came today,alas I have to go back to workcry
The box is huge,so I just left it for this evening.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Oldgeorge
Greece
Athens
Attika
flag msg tools
badge
Et tu Gidoboskus?
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a hint for those that haven't opened their copies yet (got my copy today finally!) - the shrink wrap pack with the manuals and the stickers needs to be opened carefully, I had roughly 1/3 of the stickers come off on the wrapper. Not a great hassle, but well, you know
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Peters
United States
Saint Augustine
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the warning - I just got an email indicating mine was delivered this morning. I can't wait to get home from work and tear into it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Haward
Australia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Vexation wrote:
Just a hint for those that haven't opened their copies yet (got my copy today finally!) - the shrink wrap pack with the manuals and the stickers needs to be opened carefully, I had roughly 1/3 of the stickers come off on the wrapper. Not a great hassle, but well, you know

Odd, didn't happen with mine. Were your stickers on the outside of the block, or inside? May come down to how it was packed in the factory.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Rose
United States
Linden
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was emailed a shipping notification from The Warstore today, my set is on the way and should be here Monday!

Hooray for me!

Jake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Oldgeorge
Greece
Athens
Attika
flag msg tools
badge
Et tu Gidoboskus?
mbmbmbmbmb
worktroll wrote:

Odd, didn't happen with mine. Were your stickers on the outside of the block, or inside? May come down to how it was packed in the factory.

On the outside, and the wrapping was really tight. Could have been static electricity or something, but as I said it was no big deal since I managed to put the back on the sheet with no problems. I am now debating with myself whether I should use them or repaint the ships and add the relevant details by hand.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Haward
Australia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Glad to hear they're still usable. IIRC, mine were on the bottom of the pack, facing inwards - they didn't stick to the book cover, though.

Cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Hex
United States
flag msg tools
Mine should be here friday! Ordered it from Thoughthammer during Gen Con when people started posting videos of it. Great stuff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.