Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: how-to [+] [View All]
Zuzana Manhartova
United States
Haverford
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can somebody, please, briefly explain how it all works? I know that the winner of the auction gets the game, right? but if I am the seller, what am I suppose to do?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cool User
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
List the game under Bazaar -> Marketplace -> sell a game. Put a note that the game is only for (winner of auction). Send a link to the winner -- sometimes the listings in the marketplace are hard to find without a link.

The winner will click to buy the game, you accept the transaction and thenindicate when you have shipped. The financial transaction takes place outside of BGG. Afterwards you both leave feedback for each other.

Eventually (monthly?) BGG will send you an invoice for their 3% commission. If it's under a certain amount ($2?) they ask you not to pay it until you hit that threshold.

It's pretty self-explanatory once you go to the marketplace and start a transaction. If you have any more specific questions post them here or geekmail me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.