7 Posts

Countdown: Special Ops» Forums » General

Subject: Will this see a US release??? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Plantenberg
msg tools
Please please please please please

I really have no clue how to import anything, and would love to get my hands on a copy come October. With The Game Master being a German based board game publisher I really hope some store in my state will get a copy.

Please X 100000

Eastwood4488
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yellohat
Germany
Emmerich am Rhein
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually, The Game Master is a Dutch company, not German.
I guess you could contact them directly: http://thegamemaster.nl/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Surya Van Lierde is pure Eurosnoot and proud of it!
Belgium
Michelbeke
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They have worked in partnership with FRED before, I'm not sure that is still the case.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Plantenberg
msg tools
I totally misread the info on their website, I saw that they will be attending a German game convention to showcase the game as well as a few others. I did contact them yesterday, and the only really concrete info I got back was that I could order the game in a larger quantity. Well hopefully something will happen, and if not I suppose I will have to learn how to import something sooner than later
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pee di Moor
Netherlands
Rotterdam
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Eastwood4488 wrote:
.... I saw that they will be attending a German game convention to showcase the game ....

a German game convention ..... I guess you mean SPIEL ..... :-)

Should I explain why I think this is funny, or just state that in 2 or 3 years you'll be craving to attend this 'german game convention'....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Plantenberg
msg tools
I get the joke lol however, I still haven't heard any response on a US release, guess I'll have to save up after the airborne in your pocket kickstarter ends this week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gertjan Oomis
Netherlands
Eindhoven
Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hans and I playedtested a few games yesterday and it is getting very cool!
We need to test and tweak a lot more the next few months.

Hans will be in Geel (Belgium) on a gamesday at september 22 to demonstrate/playtest the game.

The Game Master will be at Essen ofcourse and I think we will demenstrate/playtest the game there too.

I think Hans is already in contact with some US publishers.

Regards,

Gertjan Oomis
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.