Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin
United States
Lake Elsinore
California
flag msg tools
badge
I don't want the world; I just want your half.
mbmbmbmbmb
If you select either the forums or my geek drop down menus on an iPad, they don't work. You can see the options in the menu, but the page loads and you can't select any of the drop down options, I.e account
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan
United States
Bountiful
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, touch screens don't handle "mouse-over" real well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yoki Erdtman
Sweden
Södertälje
flag msg tools
badge
Handsome devil huh?
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah I have issues with all the drop downs on my Android tablet as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Finlay
Australia
Beldon
WA
flag msg tools
badge
Works fine for me on Android 4.1 with both Chrome and 'Browser' so I reckon your Android OS needs an upgrade (if available). I had the same problem with the iPad when I owned one but well it's Apple, and Safari has always sucked. Hardly BGGs fault.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yoki Erdtman
Sweden
Södertälje
flag msg tools
badge
Handsome devil huh?
mbmbmbmbmb
stuartfinlay wrote:
Works fine for me on Android 4.1 with both Chrome and 'Browser' so I reckon your Android OS needs an upgrade (if available). I had the same problem with the iPad when I owned one but well it's Apple, and Safari has always sucked. Hardly BGGs fault.

My tablet's brand new and Android is updated to the most recent version, but when I tap one of the mouse overs, say My Geek, I have maybe at most a second to quickly tap one of the categories, because Chrome has already started loading the My Geek page.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Foster
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am having a similar problem on my MacBook Pro, but only on Firefox, not on Safari.

The only way I can get into Trades, Profile, Subscriptions etc. from My Geek is to click and drag that menu down on the page until it sticks.

Have tried all the fixes on Firefox help pages to no avail. This also means that the space for thumbing on a geeklist has dropped down into the next posters' information box. Very frustrating!

I'd welcome any ideas for fixing this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Finlay
Australia
Beldon
WA
flag msg tools
badge
Yokiboy wrote:
My tablet's brand new and Android is updated to the most recent version, but when I tap one of the mouse overs, say My Geek, I have maybe at most a second to quickly tap one of the categories, because Chrome has already started loading the My Geek page.

I see what you mean but the delay has always been long enough that it hasn't affected me. I suppose they could come up with a workaround.
Also what ever happened to the redesign?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yoki Erdtman
Sweden
Södertälje
flag msg tools
badge
Handsome devil huh?
mbmbmbmbmb
stuartfinlay wrote:
I see what you mean but the delay has always been long enough that it hasn't affected me. I suppose they could come up with a workaround.

I think I have still to get used to my new tablet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis da Ponte Alayza
Peru
Lima
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the same issue. Would be great if it can get fixed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.